After employees’ salaries, marketing is often the biggest expense for most companies.
As a business owner or marketer, do you want to make sure your marketing money is spent as productively as possible? Yes, me too.
But what usually happens is that most companies try different marketing tactics without a clear plan and have little success.
A marketing plan is a report that describes your marketing strategy for the next year, quarter, or month. A marketing plan usually includes:
- An overview of your company’s marketing and advertising goals.
- A description of your company’s current marketing position.
- A schedule of when the tasks in your strategy will be completed.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you track.
- A description of your company’s target market and needs.
Whether you’re launching a new product or campaign, creating your first marketing plan, or simply revising an old plan, it’s essential to have documented guidelines so the entire marketing team is aligned. That’s why we’ve put together these simple steps to create a marketing plan. We want to make the process as easy as possible for you. In this video, you’ll find a variety of marketing plan templates to choose from, as well as our step-by-step process for building a marketing plan that works for your brand.