Standard Digital is here with you with social media marketing tips! In Hong Kong, digital marketing campaigns and advertising spending account for 42% of Hong Kong’s 2021 advertising budgets. To measure paid media campaigns, conversion tracking is a way to monitor the effectiveness of an advertising campaign to analyze the behavior of certain customers.
Here are the top three facts you need to know before you start tracking your digital marketing campaigns!
1. Visualize your goals
Singapore has seen a shift towards digital marketing, as evidenced by the digital total, which reached $710 million in 2019. What is the goal in your head before starting an advertising campaign? Are you promoting your new service or product or gaining visibility in an increasingly competitive market?
It’s time to reach a defined, established, and measurable goal. At Standard Digital, we believe that learning from competitors and getting the trends predicted by industry news also helps with brainstorming.
In this case, key performance indicators (KPIs) are often used to measure campaign performance, which can be used to show how your goals are being achieved after a digital marketing campaign. Impressions, clicks, and bounce rates are some effective KPIs to consider.
2. Standard Digital marketing channels
Run cross-channel AB testing and test your marketing material multiple times until you get the best-performing match. With the latest digital marketing channels, Standard Digital is here for you to create social marketing optimization for your brand, creating the highest quality content.
Here are the different types of online marketing channels to consider.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Ads, such as keyword impressions, remarketing, pay-per-click platforms, etc.
- Content creation/marketing and paid social media marketing campaigns, eg Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Opinion makers/marketing influencers
3. Analyze your conversion data
While the funnel should lead all your customers to the desired actions, only a few make it to the end of the funnel. As you study the data, you should find answers to the following questions.
- What behavior leads to repentance?
- Which channel generates the highest conversion (Google ads / or paid media campaign)?
4. Refine your digital marketing campaign
After analyzing your conversion data, it’s time to improve your digital marketing campaign. You may have problems viewing your results, such as:
- Did the page design make it difficult for users to access it?
- Are you targeting the wrong group so that no one seems too enthusiastic about your campaign/website?
- Problems with A/B test results?
Great! How do I start?
Google’s digital marketing campaign conversion tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords, are the most popular and free analytics software suitable for any type of business. They provide detailed details about your customer’s behavioral data for Google Ads and simplify your analysis.