The only sales engagement solution that enhances the customer experience, bridges the gap between legacy account-based marketing (ABM) and sales engagement solutions and is accessible to businesses of all sizes
ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), today unveiled Sales Engagement Automation, the only sales engagement solution that is part of the overall customer lifecycle, enabling businesses of all regions and sizes to grow.
An important part of ActiveCampaign’s sales engagement automation is integrated multi-channel engagement, which enables alignment between marketing messages, individual email, video, chat, voice, and more.
Starting today, customers can send a sales email to any of their favorite email providers, including Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and iCloud, along with those emails in larger marketing campaigns. Companies no longer need to use separate marketing and sales systems. Until now, this level of sophistication was inaccessible to companies outside the company and offers companies around the world a new path to growth.
While it’s common to think of the customer journey as linear with a single step of a lead from marketing to sales, the reality is that the customer journey is more complex. ActiveCampaign’s integrated engagement approach allows companies of all sizes to benefit from a strong ABM sales and solution commitment without the complexity of legacy business tools, ensuring the best possible customer experience and maximizing growth potential.
Adds advanced features already available for sales engagement, including features such as:
- Complete customer view: always deliver the right message. Combine data from each touchpoint with the most frequently used applications for automation that intelligently responds to a complete view of each customer using custom objects.
- Lead Lead – Provides dynamic messages that understand where customers are on the buyer’s journey and alerts sales when there are signs of interaction and conversion.
- Pipeline Automation: Automate your sales pipeline with unique experiences that move your business through stages faster. Monitor all activities, shorten the sales cycle, and close more deals.
- Odds of winning – see the odds of closing each trade and use this knowledge to segment the leads so time can be focused where it matters.
- Site Tracking: Track and automate external visits so each lead can get exactly what they’re looking for.
- Sales Integrations: Integrates with more than 870 applications, including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365, providing data visibility, actionable insights, and sales engagement automation across the company’s entire sales technology stack.
ActiveCampaign is already recognized as a leader in sales automation, including:
- Leader in sales analytics, sales platforms, and CRM, in addition to 15 other categories in G2.
- #1 in customer satisfaction for CRM at G2.
- More than 110 positive reviews, n. 1 in marketing automation and one of the best sales automation solutions on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Receive the Martech Breakthrough Awards 2021 as “Best CRM Solution for SMBs”.
- The only leader in e-commerce, marketing automation, CRM, and sales platforms, standing out as the only company that can deliver truly excellent customer experiences, regardless of sector or company size.
“Since we started using ActiveCampaign, our sales, marketing, and customer service teams have become much more aligned and productive,” said Miguel Horta Camacho, Digital Marketing Specialist at Dalton. “Thanks to a comprehensive customer view and pipeline automation, our sales team spends less time on cold calls and more time on the most likely leads. The conversations they have with customers are much more informed, helping to create a better experience for our customers. our team’s productivity has doubled with ActiveCampaign. “