At the 2021 International Conference on Marketing and Technology, potential authors are encouraged to submit articles for review by the scientific committee. All articles are submitted to “double-blind review” by at least two members of the Scientific Committee, taking into account their relevance, originality, importance, and clarity.
The articles presented must address one or more of the main themes proposed for the conference:
- Artificial intelligence applied to marketing
- Virtual and augmented reality in marketing
- Business intelligence and marketing database
- Data Mining and Big Data – Marketing Data Science
- Web marketing, e-commerce, and v-commerce
- Social Networks and Networks
- Communication and omnichannel marketing
- Marketing, Geomarketing, and IoT
- Marketing automation and inbound marketing
- Machine learning applied to marketing
- Customer registration and CRM management
- Neuromarketing Technologies
- Mobile marketing and wearable technology
- Gamification technology for marketing
- Blockchain applied to market
- Technologies applied to tourism marketing
Articles written, accepted, and included in English will be published in Springer Annals in a SIST series and submitted by ISI, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, and Google Scholar, among others, and will be available in the SpringerLink Digital Library.
The best article that fulfills the objective of the journal will benefit from a fast track in the “European Journal of Management and Business Economics”, which will be published in WoS / ESCI, Scopus, with IF 0.75 (JCI, 2020) and Q2- position (Scopus, 2020) in the areas of business and international management, finance, marketing, organizational behavior, and human resources management, strategy and management, tourism, recreation, and hotel management.
The two main articles that meet the purpose of the journal will be published in “Cogent Business and Management”, which is indexed in WoS / ESCI, Scopus, CABS with IF 0.35 (JCI, 2020) among others and classified as Q2 / Q3 (Scopus, 2020) in the areas of accounting, commercial and international management, management science and operational research, marketing, organizational behavior, and human resources management and strategy and management.